Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hit the range yesterday.. Took my Glocks that are chambered in 45acp ...
I must say .. I had a blast .. First semi serious shooting with my 21C .. Very soft shooting ..
I used Remington 230gr ball and ran a mag of Underwood 45acp 230gr +P Nosler in the 21C..the porting did tame the muzzle rise ..
Pic shows my 21C , 36 & 30S

Attachments

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
I have the Glock 21 and 30 SF. Both are fine shooters.

Reactions: jonrjen

·
Registered
14,128 Posts
You know, GLOCKs are nothing special. Just another poly pistol with an extremely strong aftermarket of accessories, and great customer support from the manufacturer.

No glitz and glitter, no shortage of extra magazines, no surprises (well there is that Glock leg thing). Just a dependable tool designed to do a job and do it right even under adverse conditions. And of course one of my favorites is the ability to change caliber choice with inexpensive conversion barrels.

·
Banned
4,262 Posts
The 45 acp Glocks have always been my favorite of that brand. I had the 21c, 21, 30, and 36. The 30's are my favorite (gen4) as with the large back strap it fits my big hands almost perfect.

They (G21) also offer some flexibility as they can be modified via swapping the barrel out and mags / extractor to covert to the 10mm (G20). A extremely powerful pistol round. And ups the capacity to 15+1.

Cool.

Here's my 30 and a target I shot for the wife. I had a couple of flyers, but that gun is capable of shooting ragged holes all day long.

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
Not for me, I like my legs. But go ahead.

Reactions: Lomax

·
8,968 Posts
Wow a Glock trifecta. Nice pistols.

·
Administrator
35,627 Posts
Very nice ! Three times the fun ! :shooter:

Reactions: Plano Mark

·
Registered
340 Posts
I love the 45 ACP. I had a 21 but traded it for a 30.
I had a 36, also.

Now, I just have a 30 and 30S.

I’d like a Glock 41 MOS.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: FreeInAZ

·
Super Moderator
20,059 Posts
Nice collection.

The only thing stopping me from buying a 21, is I only load hard cast bullets in 45. I'd like a double stack Glock in 45acp.
Except those subcompact models released over the past 4 - 5 years, all GLOCKs are double stack. And some Glock folk even push hard cast down their pipes - a good de-leader works well. And the aftermarket for barrels for Glock abounds so you can get traditional rifling if you desire.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts