Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
34,137 Posts
Atta-Boy! You'll find that turkey a whole lot easier to clean and cook too! What a great picture!

·
Registered
21,110 Posts
Ha :thumb:

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
Wow! Congratulations. It takes some serious skill to call in a bird like that. I swear turkeys like that have ice in their veins. :icon_ peace:
Looks like you had a great time. Enjoy that turkey. If you wont that with a 410 then double kudos to you.

Reactions: Ebha

·
Registered
9,561 Posts
Yeah- .410 wins again! That was a real accomplishment! Congratulations!

Reactions: kschilk

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
LOL! Now that's awesome!

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
Awesome hunting! I usually get 2 or 3 this time of year that look just like yours! :cool:

Funny thing is, turkeys are not in season at this time of year( in NC) so the only turkey hunting I can do for Thanksgiving/ Christmas is at a turkey shoot!

Reactions: Sekol

·
Registered
24,543 Posts
The biggest turkey I ever got with a 410 was a dove.

·
Registered
8,055 Posts
Congratulations and good shooting! That's one less thing you'll have to buy at the
grocery store to make that Thanksgiving dinner.

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Nice shooting.

·
Super Moderator
40,475 Posts
Easier to clean that way! Congrats!

·
Registered
7,533 Posts
Congratulations!!! I shot birds and they are messy to clean, especially the feathers

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
Good shooting indeed. I don't mess with the frozen food section in Wal*Mart, I go right to the back where the freezer is located! More birds there than out front! But, they do get a little excited when I do that.;)

·
Registered
21,110 Posts
I need to buy a 410, they apparently kill, pluck, gut and package the turkey. Boom!

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys using TapatalkI

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
I need to buy a 410, they apparently kill, pluck, gut and package the turkey. Boom!

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys using TapatalkI
I've got a deal for YOU!! Have a 12 ga. that does all that, stuffs and cooks the sucker, too!! LOL

Reactions: Texheim

·
Registered
12,089 Posts

1 - 20 of 23 Posts