Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
36,606 Posts
Very nice 905 ! And I haven't seen a grip like that in a very long time. It's supposed to make it easy to just clip it inside your pants.....how does that work for you?

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
Welcome aboard.

I had to look twice haven't seen a Barami grip in a while. How do you like it, do you hand it off your belt? Your gun requires the use of Moon Clip, right? How fast can you reload it? Recoil an issue?

·
Registered
7,304 Posts
Welcome from Ohio!! Your revolver should serve it's purpose well!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks again all for the kind welcome.

The only problem was that the other guy lost the moon clips.... So, I need to get myself some. Only source so far is midway, with a two week back order. Any other sources?

·
Registered
15,654 Posts
Congratulations on your new firearm.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Welcome from New Mexico, glad to have you. Let us know how your new piece shoots. That grip looks a little small for my mitts.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
36,963 Posts
Welcome to the handgun forum with the most friendly and knowledgeable group of folks in cyber space.

Congrats on your recent acquisition of a nice revolver.

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Thanks again all for the kind welcome.

The only problem was that the other guy lost the moon clips.... So, I need to get myself some. Only source so far is midway, with a two week back order. Any other sources?
Oops, please disregard. I see this was already answered in a different posting... my bad.

You can try Taurus USA. I can't tell, from the website, if they are on backorder or not. You might want to try giving them a call.

Coop

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.