Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So, I just picked this up in a trade.

Seems like a nice revolver so far. Thoughts, comments? I've never been a big revolver guy, but this was a great deal, so I will have to take it out and shoot it and see if it changes my mind.

·
Administrator
35,713 Posts
Very nice 905 ! And I haven't seen a grip like that in a very long time. It's supposed to make it easy to just clip it inside your pants.....how does that work for you?

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
Welcome aboard.

I had to look twice haven't seen a Barami grip in a while. How do you like it, do you hand it off your belt? Your gun requires the use of Moon Clip, right? How fast can you reload it? Recoil an issue?

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Welcome from Ohio!! Your revolver should serve it's purpose well!!

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
Welcome from Iowa! Heard good and bad about the 905..keep us posted on how those stellar clips work

·
Registered
340 Posts
Welcome! Nice piece!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks again all for the kind welcome.

The only problem was that the other guy lost the moon clips.... So, I need to get myself some. Only source so far is midway, with a two week back order. Any other sources?

·
Registered
8,061 Posts
Hello from Central North Carolina and welcome to TaurusArmed.net. You are going to find some
friendly and knowledgeable people here. Congratulations on getting your new snubbie, let us know
how it shoots.

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Congratulations on your new firearm.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Welcome from New Mexico, glad to have you. Let us know how your new piece shoots. That grip looks a little small for my mitts.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Welcome to the handgun forum with the most friendly and knowledgeable group of folks in cyber space.

Congrats on your recent acquisition of a nice revolver.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Thanks again all for the kind welcome.

The only problem was that the other guy lost the moon clips.... So, I need to get myself some. Only source so far is midway, with a two week back order. Any other sources?
Oops, please disregard. I see this was already answered in a different posting... my bad.

You can try Taurus USA. I can't tell, from the website, if they are on backorder or not. You might want to try giving them a call.

Coop

1 - 17 of 17 Posts