Taurus Firearm Forum banner

My first pistol with a Red Dot! My home defense choice!

727 views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  silverstring 
#1 ·
Love my Sig P320 with the Remeo Red Dot! It is pretty simple for me to have good shots on paper out to 25 yards. I honestly didn't think a red dot on a pistol would make that much difference, but I was wrong! ;)

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
I was playing with a sig Legion today at the range , same sight setup as yours, minus the gun light!
had to put it down before it hitched a ride home with me!

#4 ·
Slap a Green laser on it and SEE what a difference. Now from my experience I avoided the red lasers unless it is low light conditions about worthless is a red laser (MY OPINION). I have ran a few from as low as BSA to the Crimson Trace in a well lit room or Sunshine it is difficult to quickly acquire, Green however Great Low light even better in well lit.

#5 ·
my eyes pick up green a lot better than red.
I have Lime green fiber optic rods on all my pistolas as well they jsut do the job better than red for me.
even on dot scopes/ halographic sights the green is what works for me.

Reactions: Steyr
#8 ·
yea mine as well, its one of dem OBESTE 556 that shots one of dem fat 220 grain bolletts!
course the first line right at my hand is still the taurus 99, although I keep saying its going to be swapped out with my CZ SP-01 , its got tritium sights on it and more capacity.
I got a few CZ mags that have 19 round capacity.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.