Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In 2011, I decided to focus on the 1911 and acquiring more 1911 guns. I was able to buy a new Scorpion a few weeks ago. I have several 1911s, Colt, AO, SA, and Taurus. This is my first Sig. I took it to the gun range a couple days ago, and shot 50 rds of Blazer aluminum. No failures and as accurate as I can be. I love the appearance of the gun, the color and grips. I am thinking about having the flat trigger replaced. The grips are a little rough, but when I do some shooting, I usually have shooting gloves. I know 50 rds isn't enough to evaluate it, but I am very pleased so far. It is my favorite 1911, next to my SA Range Officer. I still love my Taurus.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
I gotta say....Sig makes a mean looking 1911....I know they had their growing pains in the beginning, but reports over the past couple years have been stellar.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Congrats on your newest addition to your 1911 collection!

·
Registered
81 Posts
That's very nice, thanks for showing it!

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Congrats, definately SWEET!!!! I'm sure that by the time you go from 50 to 500 rounds, you'll luv it even more. I may have to get my P238 a 'big brother'.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Congrats and good luck with your new friend. It's a beauty. :guns:

·
Registered
36,026 Posts
Just saw that exact gun yesterday at a local gunshop.
Very nice weapon, the trigger does feel a bit funky to me being use to a more rounded trigger.
the action and trigger pull was excellent on the one i handled.
enjoy, its a looker.

·
Administrator
39,376 Posts
A handsome Sig you've got there! :thumb:

I want one!

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
We can sum this up with 5 letters:

S W E E T

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the compliments. I love the 1911. I see a few more Taurus 1911s in my future.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts