Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I go over to my FFL for what ever reason I can plain on it taking a hour or better, simply because we get caught up in some good BS time. When I first started using him he was neither Pro Taurus nor Anti Taurus, but after seeing what I was buying and transfering through his service he asked a lot of questions and started stocking Taurus products. More than once we have drifted to various calibers and I mentioned that one of my favorite rounds and pistols to shoot was the M327 Taurus and the 327 magnum round. So today I ran over to pick up a transfer and a purchase, then it happened. Out of the safe it came, this one I was not expecting, I didn't even know that it existed...A Bond Arms Derringer in the 327 magnum.
All I can say is WOW!!
Bond Arms Cowboy Defender 3" 327 fed / 32HR NIB! : Other Pistols at GunBroker.com

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Now that I like! Not usually a fan of pocket guns but nice!

·
Registered
36,780 Posts
The 327 mag is a very good caliber and as many its just not catching on like it should, people just don't know about it.
Personally i hate it when someone listens to my opinion or takes my advice!!
thats why i normally just talk to my wife!!!

Reactions: rodfair

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
What???? SHE listens?????:loco:

·
Registered
14,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nope, didn't pick it up and don't plan to. I've been down the derringer route before, if I'm going to pay that much money and carry that much weight I'll save a few dollars and go with a 445UL 44Spl. and have a few more rounds in reserve.

Plus, I already had a set of Hogue rubber finger grips to fit the 445.

The Bond Arms derringer is kind of unique in the fact that once you purchase one, you can change calibers of the derringer simply by buying a new barrel. But, I still passed on the Bond.

·
Registered
36,780 Posts
My range/gun shop had a fist full of the Bonds in stock, I think they still have several.
they had a lot of diffeent calibers don't know exactly which ones.
it does seem to be a quality piece but i agree if am going to carry that much weight and size I think i will stick with my lil Sig 238 or move up to a Sig 938, the bonds aren't exaclty saturday night specials either , they ain't cheap!

·
Registered
14,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes Sir they do come with a price? I am really kind of suprised that I haven't been called on my lastest post above this one.

It is a sweet revolver.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts