Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To those not from Texas Aggie (Texas A&M students) Jokes are our version of Moron or Pollock jokes. Most of them are created by Aggies themselves.

Why did the Aggie take a truckload of armadillos to Louisiana?

To sell them as possum on the half shell.

-----

How many Aggies does it take to eat an armadillo?

Two, one to eat and one to watch for cars. :puke:

-----

Texas A&M is a very demanding school. If you fail a course in your first semester the Dean calls you into his office and lets you stay, but cuts off a finger. If you fail a course the second semester he takes another finger. By the third semester most of these students move to Austin and transfer to UT.

Hookemhorns.jpg

-----

And my all time favorite...

A rancher in West Texas is herding his cows and keeps hearing music. He is too far out on his ranch for the music to be coming from the house or a truck, so he rides around to determine the location of the music. He finally narrows it down to this one cow and hears "The eyes of Texas are upon you..." coming out the this cows butt.

Well he cuts out this cow and herds it back to the ranch house and loads it into the trailer. He drives a 100 miles to the nearest vet and shows him this amazing phenomenon. The vet upon hearing the song coming out of the cows butt looks bored and says, "So what?"

This rancher is infuriated and says, "I drive all this way to show you a cow singing The Eyes of Texas out of its butt and all you can say is So What?"

The vet looks at the rancher and says, "Son I'm a third generation Aggie and I've been hearing A$$holes sing the Eyes of Texas all my life." :eek::D

·
Registered
4,956 Posts
Good Aggie stuff. It's a great school and you are an Aggie for life. My brother and daughter are two cases in point. My niece is a student there now and they've already messed her up. LOL!

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Great jokes, i wish the Aggies had stayed in the Big 12,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts