Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had to shave clean faced today for a job interview. But I got the job so I suppose it was worth it. I'll be cooking at Ihop.

The first time parts of my face have been exposed in I'm not even sure how long.

Sarge

·
Super Moderator
26,962 Posts
Thats Great Sarge!

Reactions: Sarge

·
Super Moderator
35,064 Posts
Always good to have an income. Sux one must WORK for it, but hey, that's how it all works. :D Now, you should be here today, in the 80s. I think we've had a light freeze this winter so far a couple of mornings. I like south Texas ..... until August.

·
Banned
3,798 Posts
Congrats on the job.

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Congrats Sarge. I like my hashbrowns extra crispy.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Congratulations!!! Put some of your gourmet skill to work at the IHOP.

Scattered, smothered and covered!

·
Administrator
39,678 Posts
As long as your clean shaven face doesn't cause nausea, Sarge, you'll do good! I know it! :thumb:

·
Registered
508 Posts
Can I get an "open Face" sammich please? :D

·
Registered
382 Posts
Cogratulaions on your new job! I am on the opposite side as far as shaving goes. I haven't picked up a razor in 2 months after having to shave because of work for the last 37 years. My face is starting to warm up!

Will

·
Registered
31,892 Posts
Sarge, you can use your culinary skills adding crushed pecans and some blueberries to my cakes! Three strips of bacon and two over easy on the side. Pure Vermont Maple Syrup please.

Reactions: BigSkiff and Sarge

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
May I offer My congrats on the job... since I have in the past HAD to remove the beard I can relate. Mine has come and gone a few times... It always works out.. Again congrats!!!

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
LOL!! The first interview question? How do you make over easy eggs? Seems they do it "by the book" and most places don't. No problem for me, I aced that class. *grin* Might be because I eat eggs as often as I can.

No pushing the boundaries as if you do not follow the recipe, the door is over there. But hey, I get to grow the 'stach back and can wear my earring.

Ajax, that was bad, man! And Smokewagon, why do ya think I kept it covered??

Sarge

1 - 20 of 54 Posts