Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This Gen 3 Glock 19 was posted on a local gun forum a few days ago. The seller took it as partial trade but really had no interest in the gun. He posted it for $400 "obo". Being mildly interested I sent him an offer of $350, expecting either a "no thanks" or a counter offer somewhere in between. To my surprise, he accepted the low ball offer! The gun turns out to be from California and came with two 10 round mags and all of the normal accessories. There are a few minor blemishes on the slide, but Glocks ain't pretty anyway! LoL I picked up a 15 round Pmag at Academy Sports this morning. I intended to test it out this afternoon, but the rain moved in just about the time we got back home from running errands. Maybe tomorrow I can go put some rounds through it.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
41,427 Posts
Sweet deal. I've never been interested in Glock, but those PSA Daggers have caught my attention . I wonder if the competition has Glock reconsidering price . Also the exchange rate is possibly impacting prices.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got to handle the PSA Dagger at the last gunshow we had here. I kinda liked it. Truth be told, I'm not a Glock guy either. But for $350 I couldn't go wrong. I can easily sell or trade it later and not worry about losing anything on the deal. However, I'm sort of eyeballing those MCK Roni kits. I think one of those and a few 33rd fun sticks could be quite handy.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,239 Posts
Sell it? Awww heck no! Seriously, for what you got it for, and for what it is and how long it will last you (trouble free), I would just keep it and carry/shoot the bag off of it...that's just me.

Congratulations on a great deal on a great "tool" to launch lead with! ;)

·
Registered
11,150 Posts
Congratulations on your new to you pistol!

·
Registered
G3C T.O.R.O.
731 Posts
Congrats on the great deal. I never had a Glock, not sure why, they are known to be reliable, just something about them turns me off. Someday I may go to the "dark side" and try the Kool-Aid.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I got to handle the PSA Dagger at the last gunshow we had here. I kinda liked it. Truth be told, I'm not a Glock guy either. But for $350 I couldn't go wrong. I can easily sell or trade it later and not worry about losing anything on the deal. However, I'm sort of eyeballing those MCK Roni kits. I think one of those and a few 33rd fun sticks could be quite handy.
Check out the Recover Tactical brace for Glocks. I've had both and prefer the Recover chassis kit.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts