Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only the best gun forum on the web would make it better by adding a section for the fairer sex. While I am not a lady, I do live in their world and sometimes I am lucky enough to get to shoot with them.

This photo is from last summer but thought it was appropriate for this section. It was taken by member Rongeswe2 and shows my wife and I helping my 5 year old daughter shoot my 15-22. Cheap to shoot, no recoil, being able to shorten the stock and having such a good sight (EoTech 553) makes it a perfect kids gun and she can hit what she aims at!!

·
5,686 Posts
How adorable is that!! What a lucky little girl! She will never forget those moments, trust me. I can still remember my Dad kneeling down on one knee behind me, in the middle of a pasture, shooting his shot gun! Fond memories. :)

·
Registered
74 Posts
How adorable is that!! What a lucky little girl! She will never forget those moments, trust me. I can still remember my Dad kneeling down on one knee behind me, in the middle of a pasture, shooting his shot gun! Fond memories. :)
"Mike likes this"

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
These are memories that will last forever, I remember being 8 and my grandfather teaching me how to shoot blackbirds in his tree with a .22 rifle so that they did not eat his chicken feed. It seems like yesterday even though if was over 3 decades ago.

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
Nice!

·
Registered
90 Posts
i had trouble with my two daughter in law's about gun's. but i won and my four grand kids 1 girl 8 3 boy's 9, 12, 18, . they started with b.b gun's when they were 6 when they pass the saftey course they could move up to my 6 shot h&r revolver i put one in every other chamber. what a thrill to go duck hunting with my oldest grand son. i hope he's on leave when season opens. he's in the air force.

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Sweet! I personally think it's something special when you get to shoot with your kids. Can't wait to take my ten year old daughter to the range!

·
Registered
591 Posts
Another one for the girls, nice one, family treasure

·
Registered
227 Posts
My husband and I love taking our daughter shooting. Its the only time she will actually Listen to us lol

·
Registered
597 Posts
That's so awesome. My kids daughter 8 and son 5 love to go shooting with me. Got mom involved now too. Had to sacrifice my Ruger P95DC to pink lettering to get her hooked, but to have my whole family at the range is priceless. And to the poster above who said children are our future if we want to continue to have our gun rights is more than correct.
I take my kids to the range every chance I get. But with that said range time is a privilege that is earned as well, if they break the house rules they don't shoot that week. So I guess I could say guns make my children behave, not because they are afraid of them, but because they want to learn about them and operate them. Anyhow, have a nice day.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts