Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New ruger lcp .380 with crimson trace laser. Gun & 50 round box of magtech ammo for $395. I needed something a little smaller for CC during the summer. The 24/7 g2c and glock g27 are still a little too bulky

Now I just have to spend some time at the range to "qualify" the gun & pick up a pocket holster.

Anyone else have any love/experience with this gun?

·
Registered
8,061 Posts
Yes, I have the LCP sans laser. I love its concealibility and it has better accuracy than I expected. I've had no
trouble with it and it makes a great pocket gun. The long trigger pull takes some getting used to and there
is no front sight to speak of, but besides that, I am happy with it.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was thinking the same thing about the trigger pull-- but honestly I think it's a good design for a pocket pistol

·
Registered
644 Posts
Congrats on your new CC gun. I own a TCP for the same reasons when carrying my others aren't an option

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Congrats on your purchase -- Ruger makes good stuff! BTW, could you guys who own the LCP and similar pistols talk a little about point shooting? There are seveal .380 which I am looking at that have little or no sights, and I was wondering how natural they are to point and shoot, and how well that works out in accurate target hits.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts