Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just needed to show this off with new Bushnell Elite 2-6 Handgun scope. I set this up for deer hunting. Here is a link to pictures of the deer I shot Wednesday morning. Warning: Dead deer and blood! Hunting November 2014 Photos by paulrabe78 | Photobucket One was shot with my 608 and the other with my 12 gauge.

Attachments

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
Excellent indeed! I am still waiting for a shot with my 44SS8, there is no doe season for guns here, so I have to wait for a buck to come by. Thanks for the photos.:thumb::thumb:

Reactions: paulrabe78

·
22,837 Posts
Very nice revolver! Congratulations on the hunt!

Reactions: paulrabe78

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Congratulations on a successful hunt.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Beautiful Revolver! Good job on the hunt as well. I killed my first whitetail 30 some odd years ago with a .357 magnum revolver. I can't remember being more excited than I was at that moment.

Good luck to everyone in the hunt this year. Hope everyone has a successful and safe season!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Awesome! I have the same setup on my Model 44. I might have to pick up some of those wood grips that everyone has been showing off lately.

·
Registered
34,139 Posts
Very nice! The 608 is a great platform for hunting!

Reactions: Runamuk

·
Super Moderator
40,613 Posts
Very nice, I have yet to see one in the wild, ended up with the Model 66, but still key an eye out for the 608.

·
Registered
913 Posts

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
Good looking gun!

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nice hunting rig !
I wonder what the eye relief is like on the scope.

Cheers.
I am 6 foot tall with long arms and I can't hold it far enough away to not be able to see through it. It is advertised as 20" eye relief but it may be a few inches more.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
These are the grips I'm looking for!

Please.....what type are they?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts