Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,
I'm looking to be a brand new Taurus owner here really soon. It will be my first brand new handgun ever. I have a Ruger P95DC 9mm that I bought used and I love it, but I want something less bulky than my P95. I put the gun on layaway its a 9 mm 17 +1 rds and I got a great price on it for $389. I can't wait to pick the gun up from layaway. I love the way it feels in my hands it feels like its just an extention of my arm. I think this is going to turn into a great production gun for USPSA and a great carry gun. If you guys have any tips or ideas you can give me as far as accessories or work I can get done 2 the gun to make it an even better firearm 4 me feel free to reply.
Matt

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
I have 2 of them.1 blue and 1 stainless.but i dont mean to be a party pooper but i think you are over paying for it.i think i payed 320.for mine

·
Administrator
35,733 Posts
Prices could have gone up - I've noticed the prices for the newer Tauri creeping up recently. I only paid $339 for my 2/7 Pro 45acp but that was last year 4q.

Welcome from Texas, by the way !!

·
Registered
47 Posts
I payed 359 for my 9mm 24/7 Pro C a month ago and that was the best price between several sellers at a gun show

Welcome from Sunny S. Florida.

·
Registered
382 Posts
The 24/7proC 9mm I picked up two weeks ago was 340+tax at a local gun show

·
Administrator
35,733 Posts
By the way - I love that Ruger you own, I owned one too and I wouldn't have any qualms about carrying it for my CCW....you would just have to be creative .....

·
Administrator
18,470 Posts
Congratulations on your new 9mm 24/7 Pro and Welcome to the Forum! ;D

My local dealer currently lists 24/7 Pro's at $389 plus tax, and that is what I paid for mine, this last October 2007.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.