Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a pic of my 22 pistols the ruger single six is not in this picture its at the smiths (I broke it)

Taurus conversion, Ria XT-22, Ruger MKII goverment target, Ruger MKIII 22/45, dan wesson 22 pistol pac, S&W model 41
Randy

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Have to ask, how did you break a Ruger Single Six?
a pin snapped inside and locked up the hammer when I took the grips off I had a short piece of a roll pin fall out reason for the pin to break is unknown (just one of those things)Randy

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I always wanted a S&W 41. How that one shoot? TIA,
I have only had it about 3 weeks and as to how it shoots the answer is much better than I do. I am realy enjoying it. Mags are a pain though Randy

·
Super Moderator
40,705 Posts
Nice family of .22's! :drool: Makes me want to expand my family. A variety of .22's in both hand guns and rifles makes for a great range trip.

Reactions: vaskeet

·
Premium Member
11,275 Posts
I don't shoot as much with my 22s as I used to. As a matter of fact, I just gave my High Standard M101, that I got from my grandfather, to my oldest grandson. It was always the pistol he liked to fondle whenever he would stay with us. I've still got the Heritage revolver that I taught my youngest son to shoot with, when he was eight. He turns thirty next month. I've also got a MK.II and a GSG 1911-22. Other than my oldest grandson, the only other grandchild I've got that is "shooters age" is my oldest granddaughter, and she prefers center fire 45s (Vaquero & 1911).

Reactions: vaskeet
1 - 10 of 10 Posts