Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my wish list, Do you think there is any one out there that can make it happen??????

HERE IS ALL I WANT

Obama: Gone !
Borders: Closed!
Congress: Obey its own laws
Language: English only
Culture: Constitution, and the Bill of Rights!
Drug Free: Mandatory Drug Screening before Welfare!
NO freebies to: Non-Citizens!

We the people are coming!
Only 86% will send this on.
Should be a 100%. What will you do?
Please send it on if only to one person.

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
No one person can make this happen. It will take all of us.

Reactions: rodfair

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
Better wear your boots this year too. BO's trying to get together a one billion dollar war chest for his reelection bid, so we'll be wading through copious amounts of his BS for the next 11 months. It's going to be interesting to see if the American people are stupid enough to believe things just because they hear them a lot.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Better wear your boots this year too. BO's trying to get together a one billion dollar war chest for his reelection bid, so we'll be wading through copious amounts of his BS for the next 11 months. It's going to be interesting to see if the American people are stupid enough to believe things just because they hear them a lot.
52.8% of the voters who took place in the last presidential election bought it lock, stock, and barrel.

Our only hope is that some of that percentile of voters will take a closer look at the candidates this next time around.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can't claim authorship of this sentiment, but it hits home for me.

If you voted for Obama to prove you weren't a racist, this time vote against him to prove you're not stupid.

Reactions: NoobCannon

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
One of the main things I want for 2012, is a new President, a new Congress, and our boys to get a break from fighting these endless wars, where they get home from one tour, just to have to go out on another! God Bless our service people!!

·
Registered
527 Posts
I can't claim authorship of this sentiment, but it hits home for me.

If you voted for Obama to prove you weren't a racist, this time vote against him to prove you're not stupid.
Amen to that. We can only hope that everyone learned their lesson.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Lets hope so, change for the sake of change is not always good. Remember to look at the possible outcomes before voting for a change. Too bad others did not look at this 3 years ago.

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
Only change I'd make to that list is mandatory drug screenings while ON welfare, too.

·
Registered
619 Posts
The problem is, no one running will do that. You have to be connected to the NWO and have globalist ideas to make it to POTUS. Politicians will gladly sacrifice our sovereignty, rights and freedoms to give the government more power.

·
Registered
591 Posts
only one thing, i could do alot in one day away from the wife, i could have time to think in peace and quiet- no nagging

HEAVAN on earth

·
Registered
29,862 Posts
"Younger woman, older whiskey, faster cars..."

OK, OK ...Peace on Earth would be a good thing too...;)

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
"Younger woman, older whiskey, faster cars..."

OK, OK ...Peace on Earth would be a good thing too...;)
You forgot "And more money" :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts