Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The local winter gunshow comes to the area this weekend, so I guess I know what my plans are for Saturday morning. It's a real decent show, with a variety of dealers and collectors. Rifles and shotguns are usually the big deal around here, but some good sized handgun dealers also attend. Will be checking prices for a PT145 or PT745, and might look at some revolvers. Sounds like a more interesting way to spend a Saturday morning than shoveling snow. And I need to do that too. It can wait.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have that same PT-100 AR, except I got some rosewood grips, (like what's on that PT92) and threw them on it. No "gold" on my Pt100, though!! The rosewood grips definitely make the gun fit my hand a bit better.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Michaelfm, looking for the PT145? I just picked up the PT140 - 3rd Gen. for $321 new OTD at Sportsman Whse in St Cloud, Mn. They did have the .45....didn't check the price though. The guy originally told me $329 + tx.....it rang up at $299.99 + 7% tx. (Yeah, these people around here really like their taxes...they just voted to raise their sales tax from 6.5% to 7%....a 7.7% increase. When was the last time you got a 7.7% raise? Fools!)

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just picked up the PT145 today, came to just under $320 inc. tax. Yep, they love taxes in Minn!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.