Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time marches on (and forward). Just a friendly reminder that Daylight savings time begins tonight so if you live in an area which recognizes this practice don't forget to move clocks ahead an hour when you go to bed.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Yea, I know, theres goes my excuse for not doing some "honey do's" in the evening!! :)

·
Registered
9,171 Posts
I'm hoping i can leave work an hour early, which would basically be "on time" clock wise. I don't want to hit out at 6:30 am just because they want to be technical.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
I'm retired, I don't care what time it is!

·
Super Moderator
21,544 Posts
Since I'm retired I can set it back 2 hours and I would never know the difference LOL I think I'll sleep in tomorrow. :)

Reactions: Lil Beaver

·
Registered
16,283 Posts
This is another of Dear Leader's plan to get us to spend more money on gas, creating a shortage, and driving up the price.
And to convince us to buy the Obama Volt.

·
22,021 Posts
Working weekends means 1 hour less sleep for me. I will feel better in the fall
when I get it beck.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Crap, I can't retire until I hit 62 in Nov but THEN I don't have to worry anymore about this stupid time change. My babe, my boys, books, beer, beach, guns, and golf. What a life.......what the hell, I deserve it! :chug:

·
Registered
16,283 Posts
Crap, I can't retire until I hit 62 in Nov but THEN I don't have to worry anymore about this stupid time change. My babe, my boys, books, beer, beach, guns, and golf. What a life.......what the hell, I deserve it! :chug:
At 61 years and 9 months from your birthdate you can apply online.

·
Registered
518 Posts
At 61 years and 9 months from your birthdate you can apply online.
For some reason I won't let myself retire until Jan 2013. Don't ask me why, lol!

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
This is another of Dear Leader's plan to get us to spend more money on gas, creating a shortage, and driving up the price.
And to convince us to buy the Obama Volt.
You will have to hurry to buy your Volt since GM has ceased production of them because of the low sales volume. Can you believe that after our great leader touted them so highly and spent billions of dollars in tax incentives to encourage people to buy them! :mad:

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
What is this thing you refer to....daylight savings time?

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Well, I changed all the clocks last night. Since I keep two watches, one is set for standard time,
the other is set for daylight savings, this morning when I got up, I just put on my DST watch!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts