Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I always knew that Dillon has good customer service, and an excellent warranty.

From personal experience, I see that Hornady is also excellent. I had a little problem a few weeks ago, and I called CS. The rep went through everything with me, and had several parts on the way to me immediately. Received them in 2 days.

This weekend, I noticed that my case retaining spring was stretched a little bit. Now, those things are not usually under warranty, nor would I expect them to be. Midway seems to be the only retailer that shows them in their catalog, but they are out of stock.
So I e-mailed CS at Hornady to ask if there was a different retailer that might have them.

They replied today, that they sent me 2 springs, free of charge. :thumb:

When I had my Lee Turret Press, the auto-index feature started to get a little sloppy. When I contacted Lee, they sent me 4 of the plastic indexing washers right away.

Seems like most of these companies are working hard to keep us happy.

In this day and age, that is a rare, and wonderful thing :D

·
Banned
2,620 Posts
I've had the same experience with Dillon, RCBS and Lyman. Good companies, all.

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
I recently had to send a Lyman tumbler back because the stud broke. They sent a replacement, no questions asked in about a week. I also have to send back another since it's replacement has since died. I was unlucky since I know most people are still on their first.

Cheers.

·
Banned
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had 3 broken decapping pins.

I borrowed some from my other dies to hold me over, but figured it was time to replace them.

Midway was out of stock a few days ago, when I put in my last order, so I contacted Lee to see if I could buy them directly.

They told me that if I still had the broken ones, to just mail them back, they'll send me new ones for free. So that's what I did ;D

Never expected something like that to be replaced.

I also just contacted Hornady, because, there was a little product left in the aerosol can of One-Shot that wouldn't spray out. They sent me another can right away.

I'm glad I tell them about my issues before I just buy new stuff and toss out the problem stuff.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts