Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I follow this guy occasionally and he has some interesting perspectives. Anyway, his list of the most popular handguns for 2020-2021.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Smith and Wesson M&P 2.0 3.6" (15+1 or 17+1)---four shooting schools and countless more rounds have passed through it since purchased in early 2020.

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Thanks for sharing. Funny how the lowly Tauri placed so many. Haters gonna hate.

The Python probably had a huge Walking Dead fan base.

Reactions: CaptainMorgan

·
Registered
36,668 Posts
Thanks for sharing. Funny how the lowly Tauri placed so many. Haters gonna hate.

They Python probably had a huge Walking Dead fan base.
possibly due to the huge number of newbie shooters and gun owners, closely followed by the PRICE of the Taurus weapons.
not a lot of new gun owners are going to lay out 800-1000 bucks on a first gun.

Reactions: CaptainMorgan

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
possibly due to the huge number of newbie shooters and gun owners, closely followed by the PRICE of the Taurus weapons.
not a lot of new gun owners are going to lay out 800-1000 bucks on a first gun.
Didn't get enuff goobermint cheese for a Kimber.

·
Super Moderator
19,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you know where to look, you can get a Kimber Two-Tone for $750.
Pre Covid Kimber we're going for the $750-800 range. Only thing, production model, more expensive were Sig Scorpions. Now they're all north of $1K. I ran across a HK USP Compact in 9mm for $1100 yesterday and I e had a secret crush on the model and I woulda bought it if it was 45 ACP.

Reactions: Dad1911

·
Super Moderator
37,003 Posts
Didn't get enuff goobermint cheese for a Kimber.
I've been carrying this one for a while now, it's a great small carry gun as it's light and compact.

Reactions: Dad1911

·
Registered
474 Posts
Pre Covid Kimber we're going for the $750-800 range. Only thing, production model, more expensive were Sig Scorpions. Now they're all north of $1K. I ran across a HK USP Compact in 9mm for $1100 yesterday and I e had a secret crush on the model and I woulda bought it if it was 45 ACP.
Put out a bunch of feelers. If currently out of stock, many sites have a provision to be notified when an item is back in stock. When notified, you have a chance to grab it or pass if you don't like the price. I've purchased 6 Taurus revolvers since August normal, pre-pandemic prices. I also purchased a second Sig P365 recently and paid exactly what I paid pre-pandemic for my first one. There really aren't any "deals" on ARs right now and ammo is somewhere between "Nuts" and "Are you freaking serious?", but the handgun you want can be found for a reasonable price if you're patient.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts