Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,956 Posts
I can say that I don't need it, but maybe some Arizona or Texas cowboy that rides close to the border may have use for it...

1.1 USA.gif

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
I have a few Mossberg shotguns and I really like Mossberg but DAMN thats ugly!

·
Administrator
35,116 Posts
A tacticool lever action. Now I've seen everything. I think I'll stick to my wood stock Marlin, but thank you anyway. :)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Not my cup of tea but an interesting concept.

·
Premium Member
10,960 Posts
Looks like a group of mall ninjas infiltrated Mossberg's product development office.

·
Super Moderator
21,440 Posts
Lever actions are really easy to shoulder. So I don't know about a AR stock. But hey if it meets your needs then cool. I am in the market for a nice lever action but I think I'll stick with a regular Marlin.

·
Registered
9,164 Posts
If i'm going for a lever action, i'll drop the dime for a Henry with a hex barrel. I don't need tacticool for a gun that originated in the 1800's, that's what AR-15's are for.

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
"RF’s putting a lot of time – and no small amount of dinero – into cobbling together his own version of a cowboy assault rifle. Looks like Mossberg’s seen the need for a tactical lever gun and is now cranking them out on their own. The 464 SPX comes in .30-.30 (above) and .22LR. MSRP for the .30-.30 is $527 with retail coming in around four bills. And yes, they’ll be extending the line with an upcoming *sigh* ZMB zombie model. Because if cowboys have to worry about aliens, God only knows the zombie menace can’t be far behind."

Why? What the hell are you thinking Mossberg you guys know better then this. That's like putting a spoiler and ground effects on a stage coach.

·
Registered
31,697 Posts
Kind of gets away from the traditional look...the gun grabbers just added another rifle to the list, but I'll pass!

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
I think it's actually pretty neat -- it would have fit in fine with Cowboys & Aliens! :D I wish it were in another caliber though. One in .357 magnum would make a great replacement for the Winchester 94 .357 mag that I never should have sold!

·
Premium Member
14,139 Posts
I think it's actually pretty neat -- it would have fit in fine with Cowboys & Aliens! :D I wish it were in another caliber though. One in .357 magnum would make a great replacement for the Winchester 94 .357 mag that I never should have sold!
I never thought of the Cowboys & Aliens angle. Okay, sign me up. .357 Mag version only, when it comes. :laugh:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts