Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
I always wondered about those. How comfortable are they for actual carry? It seems to me that Kramer Holsters has had something similar out for years, and I have always been curious about them....

·
Registered
29,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually they're pretty comfortable...if you don't mind snug fitting undergarments.

However, if they were "loose fitting" a buldge might be more visable, and it would slow down the draw.

Which sorta defeats the whole idea.

·
Administrator
40,097 Posts
I told my wife, I was going to get her some of those. She says, don't bother, they won't make her look like that. Maybe not to her, but I think she's gorgeous anyway!

Reactions: MissKitty

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
I know this is wrong..but I never noticed the pistol..:) She concealed it very well

·
Registered
227 Posts
IF you have large boobs they will never nitice the gun even if you are standen there buck naked they will never notive it (MEN GEESH)

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
I ordered one of the mens in xlarge. I am 6' and 210#. It fits snug but feels great. They sent 2 different pockets for my pistols(small and large). I also got the mag holder.
I'm considering getting a couple more. I'll try this for a week or so and then decide. MilPro PT145 fits nicely.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts