Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
29,717 Posts
Things are gonna get nasty soon. Just another side effect of a weak American President.
I don't know about that. I don't think it would matter who is in the white house. Besides its not our fight, we should stay out of it anyway. I wish the Israelis luck, but somehow I think if anything did happen it would be the Syrians who would need all the luck they can get!

·
32,481 Posts
Should Syria, Iran, or anyone else like them in the region gets the ball rolling the whole Arab world in there area will pile in on Israel.

That then brings China and Russia along as they are allies who have treaties and businesses in the region.

·
Banned
2,673 Posts
`Israel is a small country with enemies sworn to its destruction on all borders.
When they fight they fight for more then their country, they fight for their families.
When you stop to think the only path of retreat from enemies who have sworn to kill them all is the sea its easy to understand why they fight so hard. They fight All in.... for there is no other way`

·
Super Moderator
21,440 Posts
Should Syria, Iran, or anyone else like them in the region gets the ball rolling the whole Arab world in there area will pile in on Israel.

That then brings China and Russia along as they are allies who have treaties and businesses in the region.
I disagree Jerusalem is the second most religious point next to Mecca for the Muslims they can't afford to destroy it. Plus Israel has the Sampson doctrine saying that they will never be occupied again. And will nuke its whole country making it not hospitable to anyone else. Its a no win for the Muslims if they use Nukes. As Israel won't hesitate.

Reactions: WoodyUSSLUCE

·
32,481 Posts
They've specified by what the mullahs and other religious leaders have said that NO sacrifice, and that included Holy sites, were of needed sacrifice to wipe Israel and anything pertaining to Israel, off the map.

·
32,481 Posts
The idea was that all of the Arab states might go down in flames and if everyones' lives were forfeited, the mission was done as long as no one got out alive from Israel.

·
Registered
561 Posts
But wait did he get UN approval first Paneta says thats whats important.

·
Banned
2,673 Posts
“If Iran is involved in any military action, it’s a direct threat to our security.”

This piece is just to stir the pot.... ain't gonna happen....If it did...Its either do or die for Isreal no choice...and they will fight Like Mo`Fos...and it will be up to the russkies on how far they wanna "bring-it"....

·
Moderator in Memorium 1940-2014
13,540 Posts
`Israel is a small country with enemies sworn to its destruction on all borders.
When they fight they fight for more then their country, they fight for their families.
When you stop to think the only path of retreat from enemies who have sworn to kill them all is the sea its easy to understand why they fight so hard. They fight All in.... for there is no other way`
THere was a time when America fought 'all in'.
Better days...

·
Registered
7,532 Posts
We as a nation must always defend Israel

Reactions: cassrh and william

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Sounds like they need to crack open a history book and read the chapter on the"Six Day War" since they have already been there and done that not too long ago.

The Wikipedia article on the subject:

Six-Day War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Take special note of the "Casualties and losses" section. With less than half the people and equipment, they spanked the enemy pretty hard.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Correct me if im wrong here but didnt the USA create Israel ?
All I know about it is something I saw in a movie a few years back.
If it was created by the US wouldnt the US be responsible for its safety at least to a degree ?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts