Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
7 weeks, ago 12-3-14 one of my cats (Spot) passed away. Last night (1-21-15) my last cat (Johnny)passed away.

The brown, white and black one. He went from eating and complaining I did not spoil him enough in the morning to dead in 14 hours. He as well as his brother will be missed by me and my sister.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
Sorry for your loss. It is tough to lose both in such a short time.

·
Registered
9,561 Posts
Pictures like those will help you remember the good and fun times you had with the cats! I says a lot about you that you will miss them so much. Sending you a big hug thru the ether - for you and your sister.

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
So sorry for your loss, very sad.

·
10,379 Posts
That's too bad Jeeper. Sorry for your loss

·
Registered
24,604 Posts
Sorry for your loss.

·
Super Moderator
36,037 Posts
Sorry for your loss. Rapid decline and death of cats, especially male cats, can often be attributed to kidney and/or bladder stones. We had one several years ago that developed them and we got him in to the Vet in time and he underwent successful surgery to remove them. They redeveloped just a few months later and there were complications from that surgery (I think they screwed up the anesthesia) and he had severe brain damage afterward and had to be put down.

They sure do get tightly entwined to your heart.

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
You must be heartbroken. Sorry for your losses.

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss. I lost two last year, but I have two more that are doing well.

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
So sorry to hear of your kitties. Knowing the great lifestyle and good times you provided them will be priceless to reflect on.

·
Registered
7,786 Posts
Sorry to hear about your loss.

·
Super Moderator
40,495 Posts
Sorry to hear. :(

·
Registered
27,325 Posts
Two at (almost) once is especially hard.

Hope you feel better soon.

·
Registered
5,979 Posts
<prays>

·
Supporting Moderator
5,350 Posts
Sorry to hear this........:(

1 - 20 of 24 Posts