Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm liking it more and more. Below is my latest target from 25 feet (two handed hold, unsupported) . . . .

I've got 400 rounds through it now, and haven't had one hiccup. The brass is now flinging off to the right, like it's supposed to, and not into my head. My only nit to pick is that the left side (right handed) magazine release takes too much pressure when wearing gloves (the left side release is great - I can easily pop out the magazines with my trigger finger). I noticed that the magazine release button sticks out slightly more on the right side (left handed). Are the buttons connected as in a continuous rod? If so, mine's a little off center.

I'm now working on my accuracy at 50 feet. Then comes 25 yards. This is one great pistol!

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
I believe the left and right side mag release buttons are connected. It will loosen with use. Mine took a while to loosen up as well.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
That looks just like what mine does. Good shooting! I love mine as well

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
Good report, glad it is doing well for you. If you can do that at 25 yards, then you will doing very well indeed. Good luck.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Good shootin' there!

·
Super Moderator
40,615 Posts
Nice shooting!

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
Good shootin'!