Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been wanting a few mag 15 round mags for some time and was hoping Bud's would finally get some inventory in as they sell them for about $28 plus shipping. Decided today to pull the trigger and ordered 5 more from CDNN at $38.99 (up from $36.99 a couple of days ago) as I'm getting nervous regarding the Ex Order Obama might just issue banning them. I still would like a few more, but this will do if it has to. Totaled about $200 with shipping, so $40 bucks each; will be very cheap if they are outlawed.

· Registered
20,098 Posts

· Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You may want to call them because their site says that the online inventory is not real time. i.e. you may not get your mags.
They process my CC for the entire amount, so I'm thinking they have them.

· Registered
6,591 Posts
I ordered 3 for my 24/7 pro last week from CDNN and they arrived yesterday. I just ordered from the website and they billed my card. A few days later I received the shipping email. They had them in stock and Taurus didn't. No big deal.

· Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, the 5 mags showed up last week, so I ordered another 6. That'l give me 30 total and I won't ever have to reload at the range again. I hate having to reload on the line.

· Registered
772 Posts
Kind of forgot about getting stuff from CDNN, been looking for a few more mags for the AR w/CMMG 22lr conversion and everyone else was sold out, they list them so I ordered 5 @ $20, plus a 25 rnder for son's remington 597 for $15.

Tempted to get a few more 24/7 17's but I have 4, if I buy the OSS 9mm I'm thinking of that will give me 6 that will work in PT111 or OSS so probably enough.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.