Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife got a refund check from her school loans and was kind enough to give me some of it to buy more goodies. So I ordered a UpLULA speed loader and some Williams "fixed" sights. Also went to the LGS abd picked some targets (similar to the monthly contest ones) and some decent (better then I had) ear muffs. So within a week Ill be ready for the comps and hopefully be a contender!!! Heading to the range this weekend finally as long as my kids stay healthy.

Reactions: BBGun

·
Registered
591 Posts
Your wife must be a one in a million- dont forget to buy her a bunch of flowers

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She truly is!!! Especially since she bought me the OSS and 1000 rounds for christmas!!!

Reactions: Willboat

·
Registered
527 Posts
Dang, She's a keeper! You had better get some chocolates to go with those flowers. Congrats on the goodies and the good wife.

·
Premium Member
16,956 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
She got a sister???
Yea but the sister is a high school drop out with a kid and living comfortably on the system with no desire to anything but smoke the green! (no lie!!!) But if you want I can hook you up!!! lol

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
She truly is!!! Especially since she bought me the OSS and 1000 rounds for christmas!!!

What a treasure!

No, not the gun and ammo...your dear wife!:rating10: But then, I'll bet you already knew that. :D

Reactions: CompOSS9mm

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Would she call my wife if I asked politely?

Good for you.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Cant complain too much about my wife so enjoy your UpLula. You will probably love it as much as your wife!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts