Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Several items here - scroll down for all of them.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Meat Dreams: Bacon-Scented Pillowcases Exist ? Consumerist

baconpillowcasesm.jpg
Meat Dreams: Bacon-Scented Pillowcases Exist By Mary Beth Quirk December 2, 2014

Trying to conjure up all the instances where we’ve run across bacon-scented products that claim to ensare your senses just like the real thing would be a futile effort. And now there’s one more, from the same meat obsessed folks that brought the world bacon condoms and bacon shaving cream (not to mention bacon caskets) have a new pork product to peddle: Bacon-scented pillowcases.
Playing on the obvious fact that many people dream about bacon, or would like to try to do so, J&D Foods has a new bedtime pitch:

“The future of sleep is here, and… it smells like cured meat. Our bacon-scented pillowcase uses advances in printing technology to allow the scent of bacon to permeate your dreams and expand your mind.”

Because nothing lasts forever, the scent in the pillowcases is designed to last for anywhere between 6-12 months if you take care of them right, the company claims.

While this is surely a safer option than cooking bedside bacon a la Michael Scott, is there ever a product that can come close to the real thing? Could this pillowcase really smell like bacon? Yes. But could it also be a disappointment so severe you’re forced to cook and eat an entire package of cured pork yourself? Let’s hope not.

-------------------------

BACON "Prophylactics"
Flavor Wizards Behind Bacon Salt And Sriracha Lip Balm Announce Bacon Condoms ? Consumerist

(In order to maintain the PG rating in the forum, I will not post the photos or the text, as there is some funny innuendo in the article and photos linked linked above)

------------------------------------

Bacon Shaving Cream: Just Slather Your Face With Pork And Call It A Day ? Consumerist

baconshavingcream.png

Bacon Shaving Cream: Just Slather Your Face With Pork And Call It A Day By Mary Beth Quirk November 28, 2012

I love bacon. Maybe you do too, seeing as it’s a heavenly product descended from the gods of yore or ancient Greece or something, probably. But do any of us love it enough to slap it all over our respective body parts and then shave it off with a razor? The folks behind Baconnaise and the Bacon Coffin are trying to outdo themselves yet again, this time with Bacon Shaving Cream.

We keep wondering what Justin and Dave of J&D are going to do next, bacon-wise, and they always end up surprising us. Bacon Salt? That’s a given. Even Baconnaise makes sense, as you can skip a step in a BLT or just add more bacony goodness.

But now we’ve got to wonder if people will be able to concentrate on shaving when there’s a porky scent wafting through the air.

If you want to jump on the Bacon Shaving Cream train you’ll have to act fast — there’s only 2,500 jars of the stuff going for $14.99 each, reports WPTV.com.

And lest you think this “pork-scented lather of the gods” (see, I was right!) is all a joke, the Bacontrepreneurs say “Yes, this is really real.”

The guys, who call themselves “Bacontrepreneurs,” claim:

J&D’s Bacon Shaving Cream is a high end, luxurious bacon-scented shaving cream for all skin types. It is best used after a hot shower or before an important date with someone you may want to spend the rest of your life with.

For the record, I just ordered the stuff just so I can let you all know how it goes. But I won’t tell that important date beforehand. It should be a fun surprise! If I get a marriage proposal by the end of the night I will become a committed fan.

If anyone else gets their hands on this stuff, let us know how it works out on faces/legs/other limbs by sending an email to [email protected].

-----------------

MORE BACON PRODUCTS:
https://baconsalt.3dcartstores.com/Bacon-Makes-The-Man_c_106.html

BaconProducts.jpg

1 - 1 of 1 Posts