Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
39,385 Posts
At least it would make a conversation piece. I’d take it, if it was given to me.:D

·
Super Moderator
34,958 Posts
Meh, it's okay, but doesn't ring any bells for me. I wouldn't pay big money for it just for the engraving, put it that way.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I love my Taurus 44 Magnum Raging Hunter. However, I also prefer the original look.

It takes a lot of talent and work to create that custom gun. Problem I see is if it is used, I don’t see it lasting all that well along the muzzle, cone and cylinder.

I prefer shooting over showing pieces.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Super Moderator
34,958 Posts
I love my Taurus 44 Magnum Raging Hunter. However, I also prefer the original look.

It takes a lot of talent and work to create that custom gun. Problem I see is if it is used, I don’t see it lasting all that well along the muzzle, cone and cylinder.

I prefer shooting over showing pieces.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
I shoot my engraved stainless Ruger Blackhawk all the time and it hasn't been hurt. I have hot loads for it I mostly carry pig hunting, shoot lightish loads in it normally. Hasn't hurt it at all.

Reactions: CDR_Glock

·
Registered
336 Posts

I took my Taurus 44 Magnum Raging Hunter out for pics with my S&W 629 Performance Center 2.6” 44 Magnum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
21,971 Posts
Interesting .357. Took a lot of skill and hard work. Not my cup of tea, but I can respect it.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I am sure it would have yo be an acquired taste ! Easier to appreciate after a couple glasses of Black Jack and ice cubes . A friend and I were looking at a new dodge car, , 1957 or so, don't remember the year but it was so ugly we stood there and laughed at it till the owner came out and drove it away , but not before he gave us an evil stare. If I had one of those guns I would not show it to my friends.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts