Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this used at the gun store yesterday and had to have it.

The owners didn't have a manual or original box, and weren't sure which model it was. I was thinking 461 but I wanted to confirm.

It looks practically unfired, no wear on the cylinder at all. No marks on the blueing so it was never carried and no scratches anywhere. I bought it for $219 figuring it would be a nice house gun.

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
I would say you did well! From a check of Rossi site, you are correct, as far as I can tell.

If it is 6 rounds, 357, you have a winner. I love the price!! You can look over the current offerings, and get phone # to verify your serial # and such on this site.

http://www.rossiusa.com/products/product-details.cfm?model=R46102&category=REVOLVER

I know I see an MSRP of $325 on that gun. I really have been considering getting one.

They are on sale, at some sites, for $295 new in the box, including taxes and FFL fees.

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
I would check that site, as Braztech/Rossi while made by Taurus, has their own warrenty and repair policy. I have not checked it out to see if it is total for all owners like Taurus.

Well so you know, Braztech/Rossi have not updated their site, since 2005 or early 2006. So the MSRP and some other stuff might have changed. Their site is further behind than the Taurus/USA site.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts