Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If any of you have a model 94 ultra lite 9 22 lr could someone please remove the grip and cock the hammer and snap a pic of the hammer spring. I changed my spring and am not sure of the way it came apart Iknow stupid mistake Anyway if anyone has one and could do that i would appreciate it. Thanks Matt

·
Registered
278 Posts
Go to the Smithing Forum and click the Revolver disassembly thread. The third picture should show what your looking for.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It shows the part but not the oriantation plus that one is not exactly like mine in this gun there is clearly two ways it can go in. easiest way would be just to see another one, I know it was a stupid mistake not to take a pic but i forgot. If anyone could just pop there grip off a cock the hammer and snap a pic I would be gratefull Matt

·
Registered
278 Posts
My 94 looks exactly like the one in the picture that I point out, including the part orientation. The elbow points toward the rear of the frame. Maybe you should take a picture of yours and post as it may be a different part.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My 94 looks exactly like the one in the picture that I point out, including the part orientation. The elbow points toward the rear of the frame. Maybe you should take a picture of yours and post as it may be a different part.
I will try to do that I ,completly computer illiderate,best way I can describe it is where the spring stop is toward the hammer the piece has two shark fin shaped things machined in one is much more defined than the other also when that tapers down to the ball shaped end on the pic it goes in centered; mine goes straight and than elipes around to form the ball ;my wife is going to try to help i will go take it apart ;what bothers me is that it goes in both ways i think i know the right way tho i think its a relief for the trigger spring thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Heres a shot of both sides it is clearly different fromside to side ithink the larger v faces the trigger 155.jpg 156.jpg

·
Registered
278 Posts
Study the disassenbly picture. Your part is the same as the one in the DA pic.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
look at pic 4 you can easily see the rod goes in centered into the circular part, mine is offset I dont mean to be disrespectful here but you should study the part on pic 4 and study my two pics and you will see distinct differences

·
Registered
278 Posts
This is picture three from the Sticky- Revolver Disassembly Pictorial guide from the Smithing Forum

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks i did see that pic. Pic 4 shows it alittle better and its not the same piece as mine i argree the oriantaion should be the same tho thanks for the help

1 - 10 of 10 Posts