Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a model 669 stainless with a 4" ported barrel and I want to know where I can find some stock Taurus rubber grips for it and it was made in 1994 if that matters and its a square butt

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
It shouldn't be too hard to find a set. Taurus likely has a set on their website that would work -- and usually at good prices. In addition, it is entirely possible that one of our members has a set. BTW, do you want strictly an OEM set? You can also find a set of Pachmayrs or Hougues pretty easily.......

Hogue Grip Square Butt Taurus MD/LG Frame Revolver HO66000 743108660003 | eBay

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It has a Pachmayr grip on it know and I dont like it I want a OEM rubber grip for it and the only grips on the Taurus website is for the small frames like the 85 and 605 models

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Sorry to hear that. BTW, I checked eBay, and they don't have any OEMs for you either. Okay everybody, does anyone have a spare set of these stocks that they would like to sell to Casper?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got it used and it came with the pachmayr grips on it I was wanting the rubber OEM grips off of a model 66 to put on it I will post a pic later of it

·
32,612 Posts
From Numrich Arms.
Frame
*** SCHEMATIC ***•441
*** SCHEMATIC ***•606
*** SCHEMATIC ***•66
*** SCHEMATIC ***•66 Old Model
*** SCHEMATIC ***•669
*** SCHEMATIC ***•67
*** SCHEMATIC ***•70
*** SCHEMATIC ***•74
*** SCHEMATIC ***•761
*** SCHEMATIC ***•80
*** SCHEMATIC ***•82
*** SCHEMATIC ***•82S
*** SCHEMATIC ***

The data shows that the 669 is built onthe same frame as the model 66 and other revolver models listed.

That means Hogue wood grips would fit the 669 as the same models listed here. If you go here Hogue Inc., The Best Value In Handgun Grips, Rifle Stocks and Accessories - Bar None! you click on "Taurus". There is a medium frame Taurus grips you are looking for.

Numrich Gun Parts Corporation has the wood grips as well. Click on T. Then scroll down and click on Taurus. Look at 689/669 or other medium frame revolvers for the grips. The part will be numbered. Scroll on down to the number on the schematic part and you'll see the parts for sale.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts