Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I purchased a new Model 627 Tracker from Buds Gun Shop, looked the pistol over, took it home and fired it a week later when I had the chance. The pistol performed spectacularly, but when cleaning it, I noticed for the first time that the barrel was slightly canted. As it is basically a brand new revolver, I would like one that is put together better than that. Would sending it back to Taurus for repair or adjustment help me out?

Thank You.

Happy Trails!

·
Supporting Moderator
5,349 Posts
I purchased a new Model 627 Tracker from Buds Gun Shop, looked the pistol over, took it home and fired it a week later when I had the chance. The pistol performed spectacularly, but when cleaning it, I noticed for the first time that the barrel was slightly canted. As it is basically a brand new revolver, I would like one that is put together better than that. Would sending it back to Taurus for repair or adjustment help me out?

Thank You.

Happy Trails!
Yes it will!.................

·
Registered
4,792 Posts
Call Taurus Customer Service and explain to them the issue. They will take care of you. And welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I called Taurus as suggested, they sent me a prepaid mailing "sticker" and sent the Model 627 back on 8/12/19. I checked the site and they stated that it was received. I was told by Taurus Customer Service that the repair wait time is 12 weeks. Not too happy about that.

Happy Trails!

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, we hope you stick around and join the conversations!
Taurus CS seems to have gotten the message and are actually providing "Service".
Enjoy your wheel gun!!
View attachment Welcome.bmp

·
Registered
7,462 Posts
Thanks for the update.

And Welcome to the forum from Northern Oklahoma.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts