Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member here. Question is about a 17C size: Taurus lists this gun as a compact, 7 rounds,25 oz. weight. Fact is it's 8 rounds and 30 0z. What Wolff spring set should I order, They(Wolff) said they had no knowledge of this gun. I have around 200 rounds through the gun and now the single action pull is 3 3/4# and double action is between 13 and 16#. The action has smoothed and lightened from being fired(and several thousand dryfire) so you can imagine what it felt like when new!! I need to get this double action weight down to around 10# so that it can be fired DAO for more than a few rounds before the finger gives out. Anybody with any ideas on the Wolff set i should try? Thanks in advance for your replies.

·
Moderator Emeritus, with us always.
15,931 Posts
Sounds like you have the Tracker series 17. But we have found that the web site has been copy & Pasted without regard to changing the content to match the gun. The 17C on the web site does show 8 rd, but the weight is way off. But My JUDGE is the same way, says it is 9.5 inches when in fact it is 13+ inches long.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts