Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shot a buddy's new 851 last week.It rivals my Smith and wesson,and has a better trigger.I like the shrouded hammer option,I think he paid just over $300 for it.It shot POA at Delf defense distances(not sure how far,wewere in my back yard.)handled +p 135gr. gold dots well.all in all,if I was in the market for anothersnubby(and who isn't) I wouldn't hesitate....

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah,I'm a sucker for cheap guns....I have a Rossi,and a Taurus pt945,and pt111...I didn't pay more than$250 for any of them.And they all work 100%.
I also have a smith 642,and after about 400 rounds it had to back to the factory,th timing was all screwed up.Thye fixed it and I got it back in 4 days,but still,I didn't expect anything like that w/ a smith.
You know it's odd,I almost never see a used Taurus revolver for sale....tons of s/w though,I wonder if that's a sign.People must hang on to their Taurus's...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.