Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to know what owners/user have to say about the 851 ULT...I'm interested in one, but have never handled or shot one. How does it handle with +P...accuracy...etc. :shooter:

Thanks,

SOBX

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hi scootobx, welcome to the forum. I have the 85 UL and it is not bad at all with +P ammo and is very accurate at S.D. range. There are some Titanium owners here and I`m sure that they will be along soon. Seems that the only bad thing that I ever heard was something about the cylinder locking up after it got real hot from shooting. Others could tell you more.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Have had my 851 for several months, it is a very accurate gun. Understanding that shooting a snub takes practice, and that the UL probably needs a little more concentration, I actually shoot the 851 better than my Rossi 352. My only problem with the 851 is the grips, however, everything in life is a compromise.

Buy one if you are an experienced shooter, if not go with the steel snub. Either way the 85 series are very good guns.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.