Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What if I thought I was ordering cartridges instead of bullets and was surprised to find that the bullets I ordered are bullets and not ammunition?
It is possible that you are an idiot who 1.) Doesn't pay very close attention to detail when he orders things and/or 2.) Thinks that the descriptions and photographs of our bullets are actually very cleverly disguised descriptions and photographs of cartridges. If one or both of these is true, it is likely that you shouldn't be handling explosive materiel. You probably need to read our return policy.

I swiped this off their website while looking for my anticipated shipping date.

·
Registered
184 Posts
They cannot even correctly spell " material " they spelled it " materiel " but the say others may be idiots.... that's haliarious. ... I would never give my money to such a sarcastic unprofessional compqny that would even consider putting that on their site.

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like their product and I like their prices, I don't mind them calling a pinhead a pinhead or occasionally making a spelling error. It's hilarious by the way.

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Yeah - BUT they sell such gud boolits!!!

·
Supporting SuperModerator
15,185 Posts
I like their product and I like their prices, I don't mind them calling a pinhead a pinhead or occasionally making a spelling error. It's hilarious by the way.
I agree, I'm feed up to ^^^^ here with people trying to be PC. Apparently they went through that scenario more than once, well actually a lot more than once. I have picked up bullets from their place of business more than once. They seem to be honest down to earth people, even helped my dad, 80 years old, load my order, over 2k bullets. *note to self, don't send dad to pick up bullet order*

MBC is my go-to source for cast

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have not found a bullet yet that I can get as much accuracy from as their 225gr TC .452.

Reactions: mingaa

·
Super Moderator
40,613 Posts
I like the comment, and I am the last on that can complain about spelling. I can only imagine how many people had this problem thinking it was loaded ammo.

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
It could easily be fictitious or (as mentioned) be a reference to a recurring FAQ. No names and addresses - no foul!
An irreverent sense of humor has never been a problem for me - I like out of the box thinkers!!!

·
Registered
29,777 Posts
The fact that it is a "frequently asked question" more than justifies them calling an idiot and idiot! :D :D :D

(Maybe Dr House, from the TV show House went into marketing and web design after the show ended :D :D :D At least thats what came to mind for me! :D )

Reactions: jimb1972

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I only posted this because I found it extremely funny, so much so that everyone was looking at me when I broke out laughing.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Yeah, lighten up Tattooo. It is funny and I'm sure meant light-heartedly. I read their FAQs some time ago and even called my wife in to read it too. Besides, they're right. Those that it applies to probably shouldn't be handling explosives.

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bullets arrived today! now down to the bench for 1000 rounds of fun.

Reactions: TexasAviator
1 - 13 of 13 Posts