Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LNIB Taurus PT-945 PT945 BGR, MINT Condition. Rosewood Grips & Gold Accents, 3-Dot Sights, 100 rounds fired, 2 8-Round Magazines. Original Box, Manual, Lock & Key. The condition on this hard to find Taurus PT-945 is easily 9.4/10. Not a nick, scratch or mark on it.

PT945.jpg

I'm open to offers but it'll have to be a good one to pry this one away from me. Trade interests include: Bersa Thunder UC, S&W 69xx, Taurus PT-9xx, Taurus PT-58S, FNP's, CZ-75/P06, EAA, Stoeger Cougar and other Compact's in 9mm or 40S&W.

Semi-Auto Hammer Fired Pistols only are my trade interests. I'd have to see at least $600 to even consider selling.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Good luck!

That certainly is one beautiful pistol.

·
35,996 Posts
If your PT945 was a classic 1950's car, it would be a "Prom Queen"! ;)

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And it's outta here!

So I am 'sans Taurus' at the moment but am looking forward to my next. The PT945 was just too pretty to shoot so it was traded away earlier today for an ultra-rare Smith & Wesson 6944 9mm. The 6944 is a very unique S&W for certain - only 512 were produced. It's built on the 69xx 3rd generation platform using parts from the 669 and 69xx series. It's intended as a DAO but in reality, it's a .5 DAO. The Slide must be racked to half-cock the Hammer and the trigger will not fully cock the Hammer in any way. Very unique and rare pistol.

·
Super Moderator
17,735 Posts
And it's outta here!

So I am 'sans Taurus' at the moment but am looking forward to my next. The PT945 was just too pretty to shoot so it was traded away earlier today for an ultra-rare Smith & Wesson 6944 9mm. The 6944 is a very unique S&W for certain - only 512 were produced. It's built on the 69xx 3rd generation platform using parts from the 669 and 69xx series. It's intended as a DAO but in reality, it's a .5 DAO. The Slide must be racked to half-cock the Hammer and the trigger will not fully cock the Hammer in any way. Very unique and rare pistol.
Only 512 made but they don't seem to go for that much............ Semi Auto Pistols for Sale - Buy Semi Auto Pistols at GunBroker.com

·
Registered
202 Posts
There's something sexually attractive about that firearm...

...It is making me doubt my sexuality...hahahahaha

Okay, all weirdness aside, that's a very nice looking firearm!

·
35,996 Posts
There's something sexually attractive about that firearm...

...It is making me doubt my sexuality...hahahahaha

Okay, all weirdness aside, that's a very nice looking firearm!
Too much information...:icon_ poke:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts