Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Our range has about 10 different targets to choose from, from point targets to a terrorist holding a victim. Allows for lots of challenges and competition at the range!

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
I've never heard of a minimum target size, but I have seen a lot of people hit the clips on the trollies at indoor ranges. I always staple my targets to a piece of cardboard - it keeps them flat and away from the clips. Not that I've ever hit them...:rolleyes:...okay, maybe once or twice. :D

·
Registered
702 Posts
I've never heard of a minimum target size either but I do find it interesting to step into a lane at the range and look up and around to see how many bullet holes I can find above my head and in the partitions.

·
Registered
518 Posts
LOL, some people hit everything BUT the target!

·
Registered
16,283 Posts
If you can't see it at 15 yards, it's too small.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Target...what target!!! I just like to hear it go "Bang"....:)

·
Registered
540 Posts
No, there really isn't a minimum target size, though there are specific targets for specific distances and for what type of firearm you are shooting (Pistol or rifle). Search for "free printable targets" and you'll get several hits that you can check out and find what you need.

·
Registered
31,991 Posts
I threw a few marbles on the floor at my local indoor range and started shooting....they ran me off! :)

·
Registered
9,171 Posts
I just buy whatever targets i find as a good deal. I should get some squirrel pattern targets and see how my PT-22 likes them.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
One of the clubs I shoot at has fun shoots on Friday nights. We've had small bolts, golf balls, and other fun stuff as targets.

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
One of the clubs I shoot at has fun shoots on Friday nights. We've had small bolts, golf balls, and other fun stuff as targets.
Bowling pins. 'Nuff said. :)

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
I use large eggs at a distance of seven to ten yards. Instant gratification and there are fun to shoot. Stock up on them around Easter time. they will keep for months...:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts