Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The minimum amount of posts needed to discuss or post on some of the forumns seems a bit high...
but maybe its just that i need to spend more time here hahahahahaha

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
It is high to keep spammers and flamers off. If you stay for fifty you'll stay for good.

It doesn't take long just welcome some new members and comment on posts and you'll be there in no time.

·
Administrator
39,362 Posts
What btleslie said! :thumb:

·
Super Moderator
26,854 Posts
And then you can go to: WWJP.com
See how he does it.

Thats What Would Jake Post.
But personally I think Jake has gone downhill since he stopped posting pics of his dogs!

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
Don't be shy, just jump right in and make yourself at home and your post count will climb quickly.

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
As is my usual approach to "new"; I never read the stickies, regs, by-laws, etc. until I need info on a particular subject/problem. This is the first I knew of a 50 post minimum for full participation. I just registered and just kept on keeping on. Boy; that was quick!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
145 Posts
It doesn't take long, just look at it as 5 post a day for 10 days and you have em covered.

·
Registered
545 Posts
I'm currency building my count up. A slow process, as I don't feel comfortable as a new guy welcoming all the new guys...

Reactions: aquajim

·
Registered
28 Posts
Yeah, it'll take me time too. I'm don't like posting fluff...if I can't add to the conversation, I'll probably not post. So it'll take me a while to hit 50.

That said, I'd rather be annoyed by being locked out of some parts of a good forum than having spammers and hackers ruin the place for everyone. It's a good rule.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Have to agree with drbald1. I see no point in posting unless I have a question or have something to add to the discussion. Gee, now I'm one closer to 50.

·
Registered
9,164 Posts
I haven't checked my post count in a while since i started using Tapatalk for the forum. But if you set milestones for yourself, the numbers rack up before you notice.

·
Registered
9,164 Posts
I used to tell myself "I'm gonna hit 100 by the end of the week" and then that number bumped to 250, then 500, and so on. Now that i'm beyond my 2600 post milestone, my next goal is 5000.

·
Banned
3,798 Posts
I used to tell myself "I'm gonna hit 100 by the end of the week" and then that number bumped to 250, then 500, and so on. Now that i'm beyond my 2600 post milestone, my next goal is 5000.
Screw that the only goal I have is to make it into 5 star territory.

·
Registered
34,138 Posts
It's pretty easy to find things to contribute to on this forum. The post counts add up in a hurry!

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Welcome to TA the best source for information and entertainment..

Damn I just hit another posting milestone!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.