Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As informative as this video is I'm sure it's been posted on here before, but I couldn't find it so I'm posting (again?). This is a great video that shows how to disassemble down to the subframe, and remove all those nice little parts beyond just field stripping.

I found this video to be very informative for my first breakdown and cleaning (how to remove the firing pin, etc.). He goes into detail on where to polish if you want a smoother trigger and some basic parts. For those on the forum who love their milpro and want to do more but have a bit of anxiety about breaking a gun down beyond field stripping, I hope this video will show you how truly easy it is, even with the small parts involved with our guns.

Disclaimer: I did not make this video and have no affiliation to the video, channel, or poster, and neither does Taurus as far as I am aware. Please consider this entertainment and/or informative. Neither I nor the video creator are responsible for any mishaps, complications, or injuries should you choose to perform on your personal firearm. As always, remember proper firearm safety.

·
Registered
540 Posts
I'm going to have to book mark this!

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Thanks for providing this.

So far I've only had the courage to break down the slide assembly beyond field stripping. I'll need to watch this video a few times before I go deeper.

·
Banned
3,798 Posts
Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yup, My only question is should we have a mod move it to Smithing? The main reason I posted it hear is because I know a lot of new people main just check the forum for their specific model (I did for a while) because the term "smithing" may give them the heebee geebee's.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts