·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Nice pics guys!!! ;)

Lee

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Greenwolf: That tan Millennium Pro is really nice---great pics!

Mike3269: What a stunning photograph of your Millennium Pro PT140!

Reactions: ItchyFinger

·
35,996 Posts
Here's the first semi-automatic pistol I ever acquired...actually traded a Smith & Wesson model 10 revolver, holster and belt for it. It was the best "horse-trading" I've ever done! :D

Millennium Pro PT138

·
35,996 Posts
Duo-tone Rocks! :yipee:

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Mike, just noticed this was your first post! Welcome to the forum!

We've got some ecxellent photographers in the group! The M&M guy rocks!

Lee

·
Registered
45 Posts
Here's a question for you folks.
Is the 9mm version of the MP any different than the .45 other than the size of caliber.
Here's what makes me ask. I've got a nice Star 9mm and had gotten a new CrossBreed holster for the MP.45 I just acquired. Had a thought to try the star in the CB holster and it dropped in with plenty of room to rattle around. Then got to thinking if the Millenium line were all the same size body with different fits for the other calibers offered, I/E using the same frame for all but different sized mags and barrels for the other calibers.
Any thoughts on that matter?

·
Registered
12,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
PT-111 Mil Pro is smaller than the PT-140 and PT-145.

Reactions: captcook

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yea first post I've been lurking around for awhile lots of good info here. Nice looking guns everybody that Duo-tone is really sharp looking.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'll have to take some pictures of my PT140 Pro tomorrow and post. Nice pics guys, I do like the duotone as well, I'm a bit jealous now lol

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
MilProGuy said:
Here's the first semi-automatic pistol I ever acquired...actually traded a Smith & Wesson model 10 revolver, holster and belt for it. It was the best "horse-trading" I've ever done! :D
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you............

·
35,996 Posts
:???: :( :-[ :-X :-\ :'( :rolleyes: ;D

·
Registered
751 Posts
Welcome to the forum Timmy! Timmy! ( That's a Southpark reference :D)

Nice pistol there for your wife.

And RemyHerbert, I regret not getting a .45 MilPro. I was thinking price to shoot at the range when I bought my 9mm. Box of ammo at Walmart for 9mm is about $10. .45 is closer to $16. I'm only missing a .45 from my collection, so hesitating when I bought this one will ultimately cost me some $$ cause' I WILL get a .45 someday!

Here is a new pic of my 2 carry guns. Honestly, the Ruger is with me 99% of the time, unfortunately the MilPro just doesn't get carried as much. If I recall, my Ruger loaded with 7 rounds is approx 13 oz. The MilPro is closer to 28 oz, just over double the weight! Granted, the MilPro weight is with 12 rounds of hollow points.

Not trying to start a .380 vs. 9mm debate, just wanted to showcase my cc weapons.

·
35,996 Posts
jestmaty said:
Here is a new pic of my 2 carry guns. Honestly, the Ruger is with me 99% of the time...

If I recall, my Ruger loaded with 7 rounds is approx 13 oz. The MilPro is closer to 28 oz, just over double the weight! Granted, the MilPro weight is with 12 rounds of hollow points.

...just wanted to showcase my cc weapons.
Nice pic of two very nice guns...but shame on you for not allowing the sweet little pink TCP to face off with the LCP in the photo. :drool:

·
Registered
751 Posts
MilProGuy said:
Nice pic of two very nice guns...but shame on you for not allowing the sweet little pink TCP to face off with the LCP in the photo. :drool:
Here you go crabby! ;D
Yes, it's 11 pm and I had to go find the camera and take another photo for the crabby MilProGuy!
You know I'm just pokin' fun at ya.

·
35,996 Posts
Now...that's one big, happy family!

Thanks. I've gotta' get my wife one of those pink TCPs...'cause she's all but laid claim to my regular stainless TCP! :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 751 Posts