Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the whole forum thing I figured I would post something I found rather interesting for all the people who have been wondering about spare mags for their Taurus millenium g2 the Sig Sauer mags will work it just has to be a 228/229 (not a 228 or 229 it has to be the 228/229 mag)any size will work up to the 20 round mag I run the 13 round mag in mine and it works great cycles great and I have had no issues with that at all

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have a quote from a Springfield Illinois Sheriff's deputy.you have the right to defend yourself your family in your property with a gunif they are 2 step foot on your property with intent to hurt you your family or your property you are allowed to use a firearm to defend them this coming after 2 men jumped my nieces 17 year old boyfriend outside of my house luckily they're just week and all they were able to do was pull some hair and scratching elbow what is this world coming to when a 20 year old decide to try and beat up at 17 year old boy taking out garbage

1 - 2 of 2 Posts