·
Registered
24,949 Posts
I love those military long guns

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Will do, I already have ROF Fazakerley Enfield No4MK1 and a .45acp Enfield. Hopefully picking up a Enfield No5Mk1 Jungle Carbine, Nagant 91/30 and a K31 soon. Sill sourcing a Russian PBS1 silencer for my Saiga 7.62x39. Just want an original with the correct Russian markings

·
Super Moderator
40,704 Posts
I like those older rifles as well, if I had a place I could shoot them I would pick a couple up. I have a Mosin 91/30 and it is fun to shoot, I am just limited to 50 yards at this point.

·
Administrator
18,422 Posts
Very very Nice! :cool: Congratulations! :)

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Will do, I already have ROF Fazakerley Enfield No4MK1 and a .45acp Enfield. Hopefully picking up a Enfield No5Mk1 Jungle Carbine, Nagant 91/30 and a K31 soon. Sill sourcing a Russian PBS1 silencer for my Saiga 7.62x39. Just want an original with the correct Russian markings
Hi Chris have you tried this site? They have a lot of surplus military stuff.

CG firearms London | Supplies of antique, military, modern firearm?s, rifle?s, pistol?s, shotgun, scopes

·
Super Moderator
27,125 Posts
Very nice Chris...congrats.

Looking at the ammo web site...would be cheaper to buy the ammo from UK and have it shipped here!

·
Registered
10,779 Posts
Most cheap 7.62x54R is steel cased, and corrosive. Clean accordingly. As for the Model 1944 Mosins, they Soviet doctrine during WWII was to have the bayonet extended during combat. The Model 1891, and the 91/30 were also supposed to have their bayonets affixed when in combat. Even notice that there are no sheaths for 91 and 91/30 bayonets? The Model 1944, in accordance with that doctrine, was sighted with the bayonet extended. Shooting it with it folded usually moves the Point of Impact at least 2-3 MOA.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I use one M44 for hunting and I am looking for a muzzle brake like the one You have. Would You be interested in selling it? Thanks

·
32,771 Posts
Hello, I use one M44 for hunting and I am looking for a muzzle brake like the one You have. Would You be interested in selling it? Thanks
Can't do selling, buying or,trading in this area. Please observe. Taurus Armed.Net Guidelines.
http://www.taurusarmed.net/forums/m...-net-rules-guidelines-2015-a.html#post2129171 In particular:
15. List all For Sale items in the Classified' forum. You are Not to list items for sale in any other part of the site. Do Not use other forums to sell anything. This also pertains to items you seek that are 'Wanted To Buy'. Read the rules for the classifieds before posting there. Also, Do Not post a link to 'For Sale' ads you may have on other boards such as GunBroker or GunsAmerica. Please take heed and read.

19. Forums with limited access. There are currently two forums that are not available to new members until they have reach a specific level of participation. The Classified Section for selling Firearms requires a post count of 25 before you will be given access to that forum. The Politics Forum requires a post count of 100 before you can request access to it. We want our members to participate in the gun related sections and these two forums are considered a privileged passage for members in good standing only.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts