Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Absolutely esstatic to have found this site, jus got my .45 today and man did i fall in love. So greetings to all my taurus owners. Safe n Happy shootin.

·
32,481 Posts
Welcome to the forums. Happy to have you here.

The .45ACP fan club is vast so you're in good company.

Coming in from another gun forum by chance?
A lot of staff and members are over at the other gun forums. That includes TFL and THR.

Do recommend http://www.taurusarmed.net/forums/index.php?topic=5736.0

I can bring up links on the .45ACP ammo we have, but prepared to have to spend a lot of time perusing it all. Well worth it actually. Guess there shoud be Surgeon General Warning when that happens. but oh,well. LOL

Which .45 ACP pistol do you have. Inquiring minds want to know.

Actually, we're the nosey neighbors you've been warned about. LOL

·
Registered
671 Posts
Welcome from South Carolina, I also have a PT145

·
Administrator
35,116 Posts
I'll be blunt where Qwiks has been artistically tactful....WE WANT PICTURES !!!

Welcome to the forum, by the way, from Texas

·
Administrator
39,376 Posts
Greetin's from West Texas! :wave:

Excellent choice the PT145. Own one myself. :thumb:

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
A big bluegrass welcome to Taurus Armed, glad you could join us.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Qwiks I am the proud owner of a Millenniaum PT145 Pro 3rd gen. I will put a couple pics of her up once i get a new digi cam.

1 mad ex-girlfriend + 1 expensive digi cam = 1 sad GaPt145 .lol.

Appericate all the love though.

So far this is the only one i have posted on. The others ones iam sort of a peeping-tom reading whats bein talked about.lol.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Welcome From Arizona.....Ga :wave: Glad that you are here..look around and have fun ...you will love it here, just like family..We are :)

·
Administrator
35,116 Posts
Did he say 'masher' ? I haven't heard that since Bugs Bunny was dressed up as a girl bunny.....

·
32,481 Posts
Hey, I'm a Bugs Bunny and Friends sort of guy. Like the older Hanna-Barberra cartoons as well.
Real humor of every kind, no political correctness, and everybody got fun poked at them. We can all take a joke that's in good taste. Those had plenty of them. Irreverant in a nice way,too.

There was at least creative thinking. Example: "Lola Bridgadda, Keepa your head down" on a bridge sign in Venice. If I have to explain that to anyone you're to young to remember or never will get it. LOL

Kidding of course.
Yeah,yeah, folks.... back on topic.

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
GaPt145, welcome to Taurus Armed from VEGAS!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts