Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got word this afternoon my Brother in Arkansas passed away this morning, (1/13/15.) I am trying to arrange with my employer when and how I can take off if it will interfere with my work schedule. His Daughters are making arrangements tomorrow and will let me know what is going on. There is not much information, except he was in the hospital, and he may have gotten pneumonia. I will know more when I talk to the girls. He just had his 62nd birthday 1/8/15

If I go down, I won't be on here for the duration but will be back asap.

·
Super Moderator
13,821 Posts
I'm sorry to hear that, hombre. You have my prayers for you and your family. May God grant you grace, peace and strength these next days.

·
22,303 Posts
Wow; I'm so sorry for your loss! You and your family will be in my prayers.

Reactions: hombre243

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
hombre, I am so sorry. I lost my brother last year and it still tough. I hope you can get time off, spend time with his daughters, grieve, and think of the good times you had with him. You have a second family here, and we're be with you 24/7.

It is a long process.

Reactions: Sekol and hombre243

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
You have our prayers and deepest sympathies at your loss. Safe travels.

·
Registered
27,332 Posts
Sorry to hear that, hombre. You obviously miss him.

·
Supporting Moderator
5,350 Posts
Wishing you and yours peace in this time, talk to you when you get back.......

·
Super Moderator
26,965 Posts
Thinking of you and your family!

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Sorry to hear. My condolences to you and your family.

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Sorry for your loss, prayer for you and your family

·
Registered
21,111 Posts
Hombre, it sounds like y'all didn't really keep in touch... I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys using TapatalkI

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hombre, it sounds like y'all didn't really keep in touch... I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys using TapatalkI
For some reason he has not wanted to talk to me since my dad died in '01. That makes it even harder because I will never know why.

·
Registered
21,111 Posts
For some reason he has not wanted to talk to me since my dad died in '01. That makes it even harder because I will never know why.
I hear ya

·
Registered
34,137 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear this, my condolences for your loss. My prayers are with you and yours. Have a safe trip and let us hear from you when you can.

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Hombre, my deepest sympathy for you and your family. I ask our Father to surround you all with the love of Jesus and give each of you peace and comfort. In Jesus' loving name. Amen and Amen.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts