Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this site while looking at a local gun dealer's site. I bet many of you are already aware of it. When I went there and did a search for PT145's it gave me 27 dealers within 100 miles of me who are supposed to have it in stock and all of them gave quotes.

I typed in a Lubbock zipcode and it came up with 21 dealers who supposedly have these in stock.

Just a FYI in case anyone wants to look. I can't guarantee anything.

BTW they have NO 24/7's of any kind. At least the last time I checked.

www.galleryofguns.com - Buy guns online, top brands, best price, best service, best warranty; all types of firearms: revolvers, rifles, pistols and shotguns.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Thanks for sharing this great tip.

Many of our newer forum members may not have been aware of this feature that galleryofguns.com offers.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Gander Mountain has a used firearms section on their web site. It might be a possible lead as well.

·
Registered
29,971 Posts
"Gallery of Guns" and their "Gun Genie" search feature have been around a while.

It works well and I've had good luck using it's service.

Whether one is buying, or one just wants to find out what a particular model is going for in their neck of the woods, this should be your first stop. :thumb:

It not only gives you the MSRP of the gun, but what dealers in your area are selling for which is usually $50-$100 below MSRP.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Not sure if anyone has ever used gunbroker.com before (ebay for guns). Its a great site to price guns sometimes, but they also have a few PT145's selling at "buy it now" prices in the 325-350 range, or have some auctions ending soon. Read the fine print though since sometimes they charge higher FFL transfer fees, etc. Just do a search for pt145 and a few will pop up.

·
Super Moderator
20,152 Posts
I saw brand spanking new PT111, 140 and 145s on display when I browsed my LGS this past week. They're out there. The 140 and 145 were both SS models but, what the hey?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.