Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The National Weather Service announced well over 24 hours in advance a large tornado outbreak is expected from about North Central Texas, upwards through Iowa and Illinois.

Only once before has the National Weather service made such an advanced warning, over two decades ago and they were right.

As of 1:15, tornado warnings were on the North Central Kansas radar.

You folks in these areas take care and have a plan of action whatever you may be doing.

·
Super Moderator
13,810 Posts
That storm they're warning you about is blasting New Mexico as I write this. Temps dropped quite a bit and very strong winds. Only thing we lack is the moisture y'all have further to the east that creates those tornadoes. Heads up!

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Yeah, we're praying over here, that the weather doesn't get too severe.
But it does look kinda menacing!

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Not looking forward to it. We hope the tornadoes pass us by, but we are definitely praying for those who don't have that luxury.......

·
Registered
31,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Looking rough for central to NE Kansas and the Nebraska/Iowa river basin area, storms seem to be growing and forming together. Looks like a tough day for Omaha, Lincoln, Council Bluffs and Demoines

·
Registered
31,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mods, please either delete this thread or merge it with the other, I finally duplicated another thread. I think my first, my deepest apologies.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts