Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
7,566 Posts
I am very happy to see these companies do this. What's good for the goose is good for the gander, right?

·
Registered
10,627 Posts
Good for them!!!!

·
Registered
6,743 Posts
I usually buy from them already, usually anything I order on Monday is at my house by Wednesday.

·
Administrator
42,822 Posts
Midway rocks! Good people to do business with, and they don't mind standing up for their beliefs. Now where is that catalogue they sent me the other day!?

Reactions: 24/7 compact

·
Registered
5,761 Posts
Larry and Brenda Potterfield have always been top shelf. They contribute a lot to youth shooting programs, and run a great business. I'm a loyal customer, have been for a long time, and will continue to be. I noticed that they did not gouge in ammo or magazine prices. Good on them!!

Reactions: 24/7 compact

·
Registered
219 Posts
I am a satisfied customer of Midway USA and I give a hearty salute to Mr. Potterfield for practicing what he preaches. I respect him for also helping the NRA.
I do not have any respect for our President and a congress that does not keep their sworn oath to protect the constitution of the United states. They blatantly crap on those who have sacrificed life and limb to preserve it. THEY ARE TRUE TYRANTS!

·
Premium Member
16,973 Posts
Good for Midway USA. Glad to see another company step up to the plate. The list is growing. :thumb:

Text Font
Common big guys ( Colt Rem Glock Etc ) git on the band wagon.....

Reactions: Peacemakr40

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Anyone who has spent a lot of time watching channels where Larry's Midway commercials air can imagine him saying something like this: "I'm Larry Potterfield from Midway USA, thanks for your business... unless you're in a state that's restricting civilian gun ownership, in which case I'm now unable to sell to you, including LEOs. And that's the way it is."
Shooting sport Shooting Photography Shotgun Revolver

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.