Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Really enjoy the shooting sports! Recently found a good buy on a 608 - comp - dot - trigger - moon clips, very nice piece (couldn't pass it up)! I was very happy to find this dedicated site. Hello all!

·
32,808 Posts
Howdy 608 racer and welcome to the forum. We are slowly getting the revolver contingent from other forums to come here. Pray tell have I seen you over at TFL or THR per chance? Also known as Weregunner at THR. We've been posting our site on other forums, because search engines usually come up with Ford Taurus instead of any Taurus forums. There is Taurus talk of course. Some members over there are here too. Newcomers can get their feet wet anywhere on the boards. It's ice to have your own sanctuary and be able to talk about your own guns without interference from trolls and bashers. Pull up a chair, take a load off and enjoy your time here. A revolver owner myself. Models 66,65,85CH, and a 94 to round things out.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply! No - wasn't me at TFL or THP (not sure what those are). I'm on AR-15 forums occasionally (different handle), mostly I'm out shooting! Not strictly revolver - but for sure strictly 'shooter'.
Have a bundle of shooters - love 'em all! The 608 is new to me and I'm still playing with loads for the different games I'll be engaging. Got a mag. load that absolutely 'smokes' bowling pins! Well, back to the bench.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Welcome to the forum. The new premiere stop on the web for Taurus firearms. Glad you found us, enjoy your stay.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts