Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was cleaning my new pd and I noticed on the front of cylinder holes it's rough like they didn't file it down all the way and it isn't blued. My other pd weren't like this . What should I do call taurus and tell them to send me a new cylinder?My LGS doesn't have any more steel pd

Sent from Rolo's iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well looks like my cylinder is defective. I'm a have to take it back to my LGS to see what they can do to make it right. If they can order me another one. I don't want to send it to taurus I know they fix it for free but I don't want to spend anymore money on my taurus. Do Gun stores offer refunds? I never had to bring one back so I don't know

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just talked to taurus they sent me a shipping label so I can ship to them after closer inspection I found a lot more wrong with my pd.. So I will be with out my pd for about a month...

·
Registered
30,348 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
All there taurus judge's were brand new.
There was a lot of thing that I notice that were wrong with it. For one the whole cylinder needs to be replace, the barrel wasn't flush with the Frame. I'm glad I didn't shoot it! The front sight wasn't straight , and the blue on the left side by the barrel was dull.. The extractor was cut crooked..I'm just mad that I didn't pay attention to all if this when I bought it. I guess I was to excited to have another steel pd...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.